Not everyone is going to have perfectly aligned teeth from the get-go. In fact, there are very few people nowadays that have their permanent teeth come in symmetrically. Of course, not everyone is going to be a part of that minority, so the rest of us end up with misaligned teeth. Now you have the option of either getting them fixed or not to get them fixed. However, not getting your teeth fixed will lead to problems in terms of forming an impression during new social interactions.
Now, there are two options you have to choose from, namely traditional metal braces and invisaligns or “invisible braces.” Now if you want to learn more about the two, you can keep on reading below.
- Traditional metal braces aren’t very attractive, especially if you are using them as an adult. Invisaligns go behind your teeth and the transparent, acrylic layer simply goes on top of your teeth, and isn’t visible. So, this is an option for people who don’t want their dental work to be visible.
- Metal braces happen to be the more affordable option compared to invisaligns. Invisaligns on the other hand, are pretty expensive since they are custom made for each client.
- With braces, you have to go for an adjustment after every 6 weeks or more, however, with invisaligns, you have to go after every 4 weeks for an adjustment.
- You cannot remove your braces whenever it is convenient for you, but you can do that with invisaligns, making it ideal in case you need to go to an important event and so on.
- Braces can deal with even the worst cases of misalignment, invisaligns however, cannot.
If you want to learn more about the two options, or if you want to book a consultation today, you can simply click here.